|Standard System attributes:
The system comes fully assembled and tested. It is ready to use right out of the box.
Plastic enclosure 12 Ahr battery and Satellite Transceiver Weighs 28 lbs
Battery Type: Rechargeable Gel-Cell, Sealed Lead acid chemistry
Enclosure size; Plastic: 19in L x 15in W x 9in H. with Overmolded handle, water tight.
SENSOR / SYSTEM CONFIGURATION
Standard (included with the unit)
1. Two channels of Dew (or Hay Clip) monitoring capability with Dew (or Hay Clip) trip point alarm callout
2. Remote Voice call-up capability where the user calls the unit and interrogates the device for current readings and the readings are "spoken" to the caller.
3. Voice alarm-callout, where the unit calls out as a result of a trip condition and plays a voice message indicating; 1) Unit I.D., 2) what caused the unit to trip.
4. 12VDC battery supply with compatible charger system and 110VAC power chord
Optional (available for the unit)
1. 2 channels of Switch change-of-state monitoring (transitions from switch NO or NC) with alarm callout upon change-of-state
2. Relative Humidity (RH) monitoring with RH trip point alarm callout (see below)
3. Temperature monitoring with minimum/maximum temperature trip point alarm callout (unit calls out as temperature reaches a value selected by operator, i.e. freeze detection)
4. Relay control at the unit ("local switching control") as a result of User calling the unit and activating the relay
5. Connector cable for connection to operators existing 12 VDC supply
6. Flood irrigation water detection system with alarm callout when water is detected (see below)
7. Dew or hay clip type sensors